Ayurvedic Medicine For Cold - Kofhills Tea Tablets
- Ayurvedic Kofhills Tea Tablets has antibacterial, antifungal & immuno-modulating properties of Kali Miri, Dalchini, Lavang, Sunthee Lemongrass, Elachi which may helps to support immunity health.
- May help clear throat irritation, cough and cold.
- May help maintain healthy respiratory system.
Take 1 tea tablet 2 to 3 times a day. Place one tablet of Kofhills into a cup. Add very hot water, stir. Add milk to taste if desired.
- Sitopaladi churna is one of the best and widely used Ayurvedic medicines for cough, even for kids
- Sitopaladi Churan is used for respiratory congestion and bronchial conditions
- Sitopaladi powder is said to be a soothing aid in both dry and productive cough
- Sitopaladi Churna may help increase appetite & alleviate distaste on tongue
- Sitopaladi Churan may support healthy immune system.
Take ½ to 1 tsp. churna (3.5g) powder daily with water after meals or as advised by the physician
Single Herbal Supplements for cough & cold
- Anti-aging properties & Vitamin C of Ayurvedic Indian gooseberry capsule strengthen heart & is an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes.
- Antioxidant properties of Amla capsule may support healthy digestion, metabolism & elimination.
- Amla extract assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity.
- May use amla capsules for hair health & eye health.
- Daily consumption can boost immunity
Cough & Cold Blogs
Wants To Combat Common Cough And Cold? Try Novel Ayurvedic Tea Tablets From India
Common cough and cold is the most frequent problem in today’s generation. In the world of overwhelming contamination, allergens, polluted air, riotous way of life, and unfavorably susceptible condition, cold and cough are the most well-known issues an ordinary person can experience the ill effects of. A runny nose, sore through, persistent wheezing, and so forth can make you feel lazy and can prompt loss of focus from the work.