Are you looking for Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain? Healthy Joints and active works in correlation with each other. Basically, human joints are the two bones that meet each other. Joints help us stand still and perform any activity of our choice with free movements. Muscles and ligaments provide better stability and movement ability to our joints. Your body reacts according to the pain sensation in the nerves and joints. However, brutal Joints and paining muscle will lead to various changes in your daily living. There are basically two main types of Joint problems called Arthritis
In this type of arthritis, the protective cartilage, which covers the end of the bones in joints wears off over the period of time. Most of the time, the affected bones are Knees, Hands, Spine, and Hips.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis:
It is an Autoimmune disease and an inflammatory type of arthritis. In this case, the human’s immune system goes amiss and attack’s body’s own tissues. This can happen at any stage of life and it typically involves the wrists, knuckles and middle joints of your fingers.
When people develop this kind of problems, they have to go for tremendous lifestyle changes. However, this activity can lead to the stress and anxiety build up; living one’s life chaotic.
And so, opting for Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain from India is a wise choice.
Herbal Hills Global is the best Indian Ayurvedic Manufacturer to offer best deals!
Innovative Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain
With our eminent research team and the base of Ayurvedic knowledge, Herbal Hills Global has developed various innovative Ayurvedic Joint Care Supplements.
Renowned Ayurvedic Manufacturer has done detailed research to combine various Ayurvedic joint pain oils alongwith herbs to prepare an innovative Joint pain oil formula. They choose the Ayurvedic base to develop this innovative Ayurvedic joint pain oil. According to research, it is suggested that those people who live in western countries, suffer from a high risk of joint pain, owing to their weight gain problems and lifestyle they follow.
Main Ingredients of Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil:
It is an Ayurvedic Blend of Til tail, Dashmool, Nirgundi, Gandhabiroja tail, Gandhapura tail, and Mahanarayan Tail.
Medicinal Properties of Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil:
This joint care supplement may exert adaptogenic, analgesic, antiarthritic, anti-inflammatory & rejuvenating properties.
Benefits of Each Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil in Arthrohills Oil
- Til Tail: Til tail is considered to have anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to reduce the inflammatory nerves and joints. Be it internal damage or any external damage; massaging with sesame oil relieve the pain naturally. It also helps to offer a free movement of joints.
- Dashmool: The name of Dashmool itself suggests that it is a combination of 10 ancient herbs. These 10 herbs collectively exert various medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and moderate analgesic, etc. However, these properties help to relieve joint inflammation and set joints of free motion.
- Nirgudi: With analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, this Nirgudi oil helps to relieve the joint pain and soothe muscles. It also helps to relieve the joint pain caused by internal ailments or any outer injury.
- Gandhabiroja Tail: This Ayurvedic joint pain oil acts as a humectant to maintain the desired moisture level in the tissues around the joints. Additionally, it also has pain relieving properties to soothe joint movements.
- Mahanarayan Tail Mahanarayana Tail is recommended for arthritis and other painful conditions. In addition, it is an excellent oil for athletes, as it helps to improve flexibility and refresh the muscles and joints.
With all these benefits, Ayurvedic joint pain oil from India is a great choice to promote joint health.
Major Herbs of Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain: Nirgundi, Methi, Sunthee, Shallaki, Maharasnadi, Dashmooladi, Chopchinee, Shuddha Guggul, Shuddha Laksha, Asthishrunkhala.
Natural Joint Lubricant: Medicated Cow Ghee
Benefits of Each Herb
We have already seen the benefits of Nirgudi and Dashmool. Now let’s focus on other herbs!
Methi (Fenugreek) may exert uterine stimulant, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antioxidant, etc. properties. Additionally, it helps to reduce joint inflammation and especially work well with knee pain reduction. It is also useful for swelling reduction in arthritis condition.
Sunthee (Ginger) is helpful in healthy digestion and joint care. Moreover, according to the studies, this joint care supplement may help to reduce knee pain occurred due to the external injury. With the strong anti-inflammatory property, it may suppress joint swelling.
Shallaki(Boswellia) may prevent excessive wear and tear tissues around the joints and thus act as one of the best ayurvedic medicine for Joint pain. Additionally, the Boswellic acid helps to suppress joint inflammation and pain and thus, promotes natural joint care.
This herb from Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain helps to relieve joint pain, muscle pain, and the joint stiffness. It also allows us to move our joints freely.
By exerting numerous medicinal properties, this important herb of joint care supplement may offer bone and joint care solution. Moreover, it may reduce repair the inflamed joints and strengthen joints and bones naturally.
- Shuddha Guggul
Basically, Guggul is known to promote natural weight loss. And so, it reduces the excessive pressure on the joints and keeps them healthy for a longer period of time.
- Shuddha Laksha
This herb helps users in the Knee traction. Moreover, it may help to promote the joint bindings and thus is mostly use in the joint traction treatment.
It exerts various medicine properties such as Antioxidant, Analgesic, and Anti-inflammatory properties. However, these properties help to promote joint relief.
Role of Medicated Cow Ghee in Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain
Herbal Hills is the only manufacturer in India, who owns a Dairy Farm in the Sahyadri Mountains. With the help of own dairy farm, Herbal Hills prepares 100% pure medicated cow ghee and use them the formation of Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. Additionally, it acts as a catalyst to improve the bio-availability of the herb and targets the desired organ for optimum benefits.
|Cow Ghee Essential Fatty Acids for Joint Care|
|Caprylic Acid||Improves Immunity|
|Lauric Acid||Provides Strength to the Bones|
|Mysristic Acid||Enhance Immune Health|
|Searic Acid||Softens the Tissues|
|Palmitoleic Acid||Exert Anti-oxidant Property and Supports Weight Management|
With these premium benefits, selling Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain from India in Abroad is a great decision to maintain joint health worldwide.
Get the Distributorship of these novel joint care supplements and Grow your business!
Best Ayurvedic Contract Manufacturing Deal at Herbal Hills Global Manufacturers
Herbal Hills Global is a trusted manufacturer of Ayurvedic supplements and it also offers a beneficial Ayurvedic contract manufacturing opportunity. This Ayurvedic Manufacturer has its own fundaments to assure business growth.
- Personalized Formulation: Herbal Hills Global allows you to offer a beneficial contract manufacturing opportunity. However, in this facility, you can opt for your customized formulation. Either change the concentration of herbs present in these joint care supplements or change the whole formulation. Our eminent R&D team will offer you the best results in a given period of time.
- Customized Labeling: You can also sell Our Products under Your Brand Name. With an experienced designing team, this Ayurvedic manufacturer prepares the desired labels according to the client’s need. However, you can suggest your own template or can opt for the whole new labeling of your brand.
- Worldwide Service: Herbal Hills Global is spreading this Ayurvedic contract manufacturing opportunity in various places outside India. Some of the major places are Ghana, Shrilanka, Ukraine, USA, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Canada, etc.
- International Quality Ayurvedic Products: To assure the optimum purity and efficacy, this leading Ayurvedic Manufacturer holds various Government certifications. However, some of the important ones are ISO, GMP, Halal, USFDA, NPOP, etc.
Opt for the distributorship of this novel Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain from India and get a chance to give your business new dimensions.
Stay tuned to know more about our various innovative products!