- Indian gooseberry may exert antioxidant properties, which may help in reducing the oxidative stress.
- This herbal dietary supplement may help in healthy digestion and also in enhancing immunity.
- Amla powder for hair may promote naturally strong and shining hair and also may help to reduce the dandruff problems.
- With Anti-aging properties & Vitamin C, this amla powder for skin becomes an excellent tonic for healthy skin.
- This natural herbal supplement also helps to rejuvenate the cells and may delay the age related issues.
Herbal Hills Global Offers Natural, Essential and Authentic Amla Powder (Indian Gooseberry)
Herbal Hills Global is a leading brand who deals in manufacturing, dealing and wholesaling herbal dietary supplement and also is an exporter in more than 30 countries. This natural herbal supplements manufacturer exports to Ghana, Sri lanka, Ukraine, USA, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Canada. To flaunt healthy hair, glowing skin, and improved immunity, opt for herbal dietary supplement Amla powder (Indian gooseberry) by
Herbal Hills Global. However, Herbal Hills Global cultivates all the natural herbal supplements such as Amla powder for hair in their own land to promote the traditional aura and the pristine environment. Additionally, it also focuses on the high-tech technologies and processing unit to maintain the global market values. Furthermore, to obtain the highest safety standards, it holds government approved certificates and license. With all these facilities, Herbal Hills Global is considered as an eminent and leading manufacturer of Ayurvedic and Herbal products in India and exporter of the global market.
Amla Powder for Hair or Amla Powder for Skin (Indian Gooseberry) at Herbal Hills Global
Make your hair look shinier and your skin looks radiant with Amla powder for hair and skin. Grab on these natural herbal supplements to achieve your health goals. Amla powder for skin and hair contains various nutrients, which may include Vitamin C, gallic acid, iron, riboflavin, tannins etc. However, this Indian gooseberry may contain pectin, flavonoids, vitamin polyphenol etc for healthy well being. Moreover, this herbal dietary supplement also has medicinal properties, which may possess antacids, alkaline, nervine, stomachic etc. This natural herbal supplement also has laxative, stimulant, alterant, hair tonic etc properties.
Additionally, with a high content of Vitamin C and iron, this Indian gooseberry may help in increasing the red blood cells. It may enhance the immunity and help strengthen the heart. The main benefit of this herbal dietary supplement is to help promote natural and healthy hair and skin.
- Considered to have anti oxidant properties
- May support healthy digestion
- Promotes healthy metabolism
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician